Sunday, January 1, 2012

Here is to a new year!

I have been thinking of creating a blog for a while now. I have just been getting into making crafts in the past year, it started with my daughter being born and wanting her to have cute headbands so I got a glue gun and started to make them for her. It then progressed to making homemade gifts for my family when I saw cute wood crafts online and now it seems like I am having new ideas for things to make everyday. As a new mother learning to cook for my family has become very important to me and trying out new recipes is something I love to do. Being a beginner at both cooking and crafting I am nowhere near being a professional, but would love to share my adventures (also know as mistakes )  as I learn. So with it being a new year, I thought what better time to start a blog than today so please stay tuned as I chronicle my journey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment