Sunday, January 15, 2012

Lazy Enchiladas



Being a full-time student, mother, and working can create a busy schedule.  Sometimes when I get home at night the last thing I want to do is create a huge meal, so one of my favorite easy meals to throw together is lazy enchiladas (the only thing that really makes me call them enchiladas is the sauce). They are a cheesy and gooey comfort food that tastes so good when you have had a rough day.
so here it goes...

first you put frozen burritos in a baking dish ( I use beef and bean chimichangas)
 Just put as many as you need, four usually works best for us
                                                Cover in enchilada sauce


Cover in cheese and bake for about 45 minutes at 350 degrees, make sure it is heated through.
top with sour cream and that is all there is to it! I usually serve with a salad for a complete meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment